14 March 2008

Test Fitting Continues

Finally! This most recent post will allow you to view, for the first time, the elegant fixie with both wheels attached (albeit not firmly). I actually swung my leg over it for the first time since straddling the frame to remove the stuck seatpost, and it was quite invigorating! I can't wait to feel the pedals beneath my feet and the wind in my face.

Some minor tweaks will soon be in order, such as a longer, deeper stem (perhaps a Nitto Jaguar 120mm) and fine-tuning the seat rails for a better fit. That's about it, other than the fact that I'd love to fasten a BROOKS Saddle to the seatpost. Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, enjoy the pictures!




1 comment:

Eric Brandt said...

I changed my mind. Can I buy the bike back? It is looking great, waiting for the BB and Cranks.